Honors Ambassadors must sign up for ONE committee by Friday, February 3 @ 9 PM. Those who do not sign up will be assigned to a committee.
As committee members, HAs must work together to program for the respective committee throughout the semester. It is important that all HAs remain active in their committees.
- Social Engagement
- Community Service
- Promote accountability and inclusivity within the mentoring program
- Assist first-year honors students and transfers navigating the Honors College
- Organize bonding events for mentors and mentees
- Plan and organize community service for HAs and Honors students
- Advocate for the Honors College to prospective students
- Organize bonding (informal and formal) events for Honors Ambassadors and Honors Students
- Cultivate a sense of community among HAs