Are you interested in investing time supporting women in our community as they find work, keep their jobs and become self sufficient? Sign up to become a Dress for Success Oregon volunteer! Our volunteers assist us with client-facing and behind-the-scenes- roles that are crucial to our clients' successes. Our goal during orientation is to share a variety of volunteer opportunities with you. This includes sharing how we can offer service learning hours that provide tangible work experience of social justice initiatives in our community while directly impacting the clients we serve.
To learn more about the vital roles our volunteers play including personal shopping, clothing organizing, interview coaching, presenting, administrative support and more sign up below!
- Thursday, February 9 from 10:00am – 12:00pm (IN-PERSON) Register here
- Thursday, February 23 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm (VIRTUAL) Register here
- Thursday, March 9 from 10:00am – 12:00pm (VIRTUAL) Register here
- Saturday, March 25 from 2:00pm – 4:00pm (IN-PERSON) Register here
Please contact Dominique Estlund at email@example.com should you have any questions or need to reschedule.
- After you register above, you will be sent more information about your upcoming orientation
- In-Person Orientations take place at Dress for Success, 1532 NE 37th Ave., Portland.
- Virtual is held via Zoom
Attend a volunteer orientation to start your engagement with Dress for Success Oregon.
Register below for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation. Registration must be through the google doc (not givepulse). Please contact Dominique Estlund at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or need to reschedule. In- Person Orientations take place at Dress for Success, 1532 NE 37th Ave., Portland.
Registration closes 24 hours in advance.
Please note: DFSO orientations, volunteer shifts and services are by appointment only. Make sure to register in advance!