Volunteers with work virtually to engage campers in projects and more.
Volunteers are asked to:
- Assist in facilitating the virtual Summer Camp Program with the support of MDA Staff.
- Act as a companion, encourager, and message board moderator.
- Create a fun, safe and inclusive virtual environment for Campers.
- Encourage positive conversation that promotes strong self-esteem.
- Have fun and participate in daily activities with enthusiasm.
- Set a high standard of cooperation.
- 18+ years old
- Online application through UltraCamp system
- Criminal Background Check through Sterling Volunteers
- Interview with MDA Staff
- Training (~1 hour) • HIPAA • Risk Management • Volunteer Orientation
Monday - Thursday times TBD
Background check required at no cost to student
Contact Jenna Sachman (email@example.com) with questions/concerns and to get dates/location