We are gong to be sorting expired product to be sent to ScrapCycle!!! Very exciting next step in our greening process! Please join us for this weekly (currently only Friday mornings) event to keep as much product as possible from going into the landfill. Spread the word so that our volunteer numbers match the effort required to take this leap into turning waste into usable organic matter!
Contact email@example.com or call 765-287-8698 for any additional questions or to reserve this time for your group!
- Volunteers must wear sturdy closed toed shoes (no crocs, sandals or flip flops).
- Volunteers need to dress comfortably and appropriately for warehouse type work with food products (shorts & skirts should be of a length to not interfere with your ability to bend and/or reach, no midriff/belly exposed, no spaghetti straps or tank tops).
- Volunteers will often need to wear gloves and change them as needed (non-latex gloves available).
- We ask that you wrap up the task you are working on about 10 min. before you need to leave and help with clean up as well as sanitize your area.
- No volunteers should come if they are ill-there are thousands of people relying on us to provide additional resources-do not come if you are ill or have symptoms of an illness.
- Please cancel 24 hours in advance (unless ill, then you are welcome to call us and let us know if you are able to do so)