HAPPY MSJC 2023 GIVING DAY!
The Marianist Social Justice Collaborative is deeply connected to stewardship. We are:
- Stewards of the Earth: We strive to stand in awe of Earth's beauty and responsibly use her resources in light of reciprocity, promote an integral ecology, and move Marianists to action on taking care of the environment.
- Stewards of One Another: We fight every day to make the Church and world a more just place for every child of God. Our seven issue and project volunteer teams focus on advocating for justice in the following areas: death penalty abolition, restorative justice, immigrant justice, LGBTQ+ advocacy, racial justice, women's rights, and youth in the Church.
- Stewards of Peace and Justice: We are collaborators in building a more inclusive, just Church for all and in continuing the redemptive work of Jesus.
We pray that you open your heart to be the steward of MSJC and our work today which is rooted in justice, persistence, joy, and unwavering hope. Your gift will help us to:
- Present at the 2023 Lay marianist Assembly
- Expand our in-person and virtual events including immersions, retreats, and educational experiences
- Invest in the work of antiracism and environmental justice
Thank you for your support this Giving Day!
P.S. -- You can give directly to the social justice issue of your choice via the donation form which directly supports our volunteer issue teams.