Position Purpose: Support Peace at Home clients and staff by providing childcare to children while their parents attend counseling and support group sessions. Sessions will take place Tuesday evenings from 6-7pm and Friday afternoons 12-1pm. Spanish speaking volunteers are needed.
- Playing with children
- Ensuring their safety
Things you are NOT responsible for:
Changing diapers (children can be taken to their parent to change)
- All potential volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience working with children is preferred but not required.
- Complete volunteer application, which includes three background checks.
- Complete an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Complete training to become a mandated reporter in Arkansas.
- Complete 5 hours of DV training.
- Complete Peace at Home orientation.
- Volunteers are required to wear masks when interacting with clients and their children.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Peace at Home Family Shelter, Inc. provides equal opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, status as an officer or enlisted members of the military forces, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, marriage to a co-worker, hairstyle historically associated with race, or any other protected characteristic applicable under federal, state, and local laws.
|Shift||Start Time||End Time||Description||Registrants Needed|
|Childcare Volunteer||12:00pm (CT)||1:00pm (CT)||Position Purpose: Support Peace at Home clients and staff by providing childcare to children while their parents attend counseling and support group sessions. Sessions will take Friday afternoons 12-1pm and Tuesday evenings 6-7pm. Spanish speaking volunteers are needed. Responsibilities: Playing with children Ensuring their safety Things you are NOT responsible...||2/100||Register|