The future of food is uncertain, but the power of the people isn't. We believe that our current food system and supply chain require innovation! This critical need for change calls for a complete overhaul, and we seek your help in this endeavor.
Little Herds is an educational non-profit that organizes the Future of Food event series. Our goal is to increase the visibility and amplify mission-driven brands that are dedicated to creating a better, more sustainable, and eco-friendly, climate-resilient future for everyone.
All participants in our events work towards this shared goal. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest every dollar back into the community through programming, scholarships, grants, and experiences that are free and open to the public.
However, we are currently facing a critical funding shortage, which is why we need your help to keep our events and projects running. Your support means everything to us, and we hope that you will join us in this important mission.
We urge you to consider making a donation to help us subsidize the costs of artistic integration, community organizing, paying our staff a livable wage, and our post-event strategic planning. This will enable us to better serve our collaborators, the community, and our mission as a whole.
Remember, all donations to Little Herds, whether from individuals or organizations, are tax-deductible. We have set a goal to reach $15k, and we need your help to achieve it. Every dollar counts towards creating a more sustainable future.
So, we invite you to put your money where your mouth is, or rather, where the food goes! Your support will make a difference in creating a better future for all of us.
Little Herds and The Future of Food at SXSW Team
FRIDAY, MARCH 10
• Participate in deep discussions and future food tastings
• Learn with industry experts, passionate advocates, & movement leaders
• Explore the flavors of future food dishes made by local chefs
SATURDAY, MARCH 11
• Jump into the family-friendly field day & community culinary showcase
• Enjoy educational artistic activities designed to inspire curiosity & wonder
• Taste future food recipes cooked by cullinary students
SUNDAY, MARCH 12
• Take in the future food focused pop-up museum and art gallery
• Engage in facillitated workshops, private gatherings, & investor office hour
• Mingle at hosted brunch, lunch, afternoon tea & happy hour
SXSW Center Building in downtown Austin, TX
1400 Lavaca St