Ever wanted to visit the Woodland Faerie Trail by Moonlight at Zilker Botanical Garden? The garden needs special event volunteers to make the trail magical! This opportunity involves orienting the public to the garden, ensuring guests stay within the open sections of the garden during the event, and dressing up in magical attire!
We will provide light up faerie wings to identify you as an event volunteer! We do require that you wear them 🤩
This event could involve:
- Welcoming fellow event volunteers and the public to the garden.
- Orienting the public using a special event map so they can explore the special tables and activities throughout the garden.
- Staffing the welcome/info table during the event.
- Wandering the faerie trail to ensure visitors are staying on the pathways and only venturing into the sections of the garden allowed during the special event.
- Face painting (don't worry we have all the materials)
When you arrive you'll park in volunteer parking and meet your volunteer leader in the Oak Grove directly across from volunteer parking. It's the lit up section, you can't miss it!
Lindsay Loftin wrote on June 17th, 2023
Just a special note that all the folks who register for this will need to do at least one loop around the trail during the event hours to make sure visitors are staying on the trails! It's great to have support with face painting, but please also be aware that the primary need for this role also involves keeping an eye on the garden! Thank you so much and I look forward to having so many folks return who helped on the 6/3 Moonlight Faerie Trail night. Fingers crossed for better weather this go around!