The Digital Marketing Assistant supports the marketing team with executing and tracking marketing of all social media posts and social media engagement initiatives. Responsibilities include providing project-specific administrative support related to social media, creating and managing the production of social media posts and content, and analyzing data to monitor campaigns and evaluate results. Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must. To apply, attach your resume or letter of interest and send it to CMACBRIEN@FITNH.ORG.
Please note that this is an unpaid opportunity and will require between five to ten hours of work each week through the end of the year. This is a temporary position with the opportunity for a long-term position in 2024. Interns and long-term volunteers are welcome to apply.
Volunteer Role Responsibilities:
• Organize and coordinate Families in Transition & Outfitters social media schedules.
• Produce at least three weekly posts for Families in Transition and Outfitters brands, including written copy, imagery, and relevant hashtags.
• Support the marketing team by implementing and monitoring social media content for current initiatives and campaigns.
• Produce a monthly social media engagement report across primary social channels for Families in Transition and Outfitters.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of relevant social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
•Knowledge of Canva preferred
Volunteer Role Requirements:
• FIT Volunteer Paperwork before start
• Volunteer Orientation before start
• Interview and training with Marketing Manager