|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Age Limit||All Ages|
The Golden Hat Foundation invites service providers and organizations who serve the autism community to participate in our Resource Fair at the Golden Hat Walk for Autism on Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 8am to 12:30pm at the Dell Diamond United Heritage Center.
Registration Cost per booth:
- For-profit rate: $175
- Non-profit rate: $100
Early Registration closes on April 17. There will be a $25 late registration fee if payment is received after the close date. Fair registration will officially close on Friday, May 2.
What you will receive with your booth:
- One 6 foot banquet table and two (2) chairs
- Access to a target audience (anticipated attendance of 1,000)
- Ability to provide participants with information about services, activities, products and product samples.
- Free WiFi access.- Organization listing on the event website.
What's new this year?
- Start a walk team and raise $2,000 or more by May 2, 2014 and you may include flyers, brochures and/or giveaways in the event goody bags (given to all participants at registration) and the booth registration fee will be waived.
- Start a walk team and raise $1,000 or more by May 2, 2014 and the booth registration fee will be waived!
|Parking Details||Parking available by the United Heritage Conference Center|
|Causes||Advocacy & Human Rights Children & Youth Community Disabled|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours