We really need some help from our volunteers this Saturday. We'll be having back to back semi's of apples and potatoes in the giant bins. They need bagged and sorted to go out the door as early as Monday and Tuesday. Please help. I think this is somewhere in the neighborhood of 150,000 lbs of donated produce all at once. Please give a few hours of your Saturday to help make this possible!
Please contact email@example.com or call 765-287-8698 ext 115 to book a First Saturday for your group or organization or event!
- Closed toed shoes are required.
- Please dress for the weather!
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting dirty (layers are best as tasks change frequently).
- No one may volunteer if you have: fever, cough, diarrhea, vomiting, or infected wounds and you must be symptom free for 48 hours, untreated by medication before you can volunteer.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
See the CDC’s symptom information.
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, we ask you not to register. We are doing all we can to align with best practices and keep our community healthy.