|Close Date||Apr 26, 2017 12:00am or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||All Ages|
The Animal Science Graduate Student Association invites you to be a hero and make a splash during National Autism Awareness Month. This is a charity single-elimination cannonball bracket to raise money for children and families served by the NWA Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities.
1) Register to compete as a Hog Flop cannonball-er: Registration fees are $25 and come with a 2017 Hog Flop T-shirt. Pay at the door or in AFLS A112. CLICK HERE to register.
2) Become and event volunteer: We need volunteers to help at check-in and concessions, collect donations, and to manage brackets. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Arkansas HPER Building Aquatic Center
155 Stadium Dr
Fayetteville, AR 72701
1) Thursday, April 27th at 7:00pm at the University of Arkansas HPER Building pool
2) Competitor check-in from 6:00-6:45pm.
3) Elite Eight will enjoy prizes from local sponsors
4) Organization with the most entries by Friday, April 7th will be recognized in the award ceremony!
5) Costumes must be safe and family friendly
Register by Friday, April 7th for your complimentary Hog Flop T-shirt!
1) Competitor check-in @ 6:00-6:45pm
2) Contest begins at 7:00pm.
3) Costumes must be safe and family-friendly
4) FREE to spectators (donations welcome!)
|Perks||> Register By April 7th to get complimentary Hog Flop T-shirt|
> Hog Flop prizes TBA!
|Causes||Children & Youth Community General Service Health & Medicine|