|Age Limit||16 and up|
Twin Rivers Council for the Arts is seeking a volunteer(s) to work weekday afternoons, 12 to 4pm. The position begins immediately.
· Answering the telephone and greeting visitors to Emy Frentz Arts Guild
· Answer questions, and direct calls and visitors as appropriate
· Primary resource for callers with questions about arts events and calendar reservations at the Emy Frentz Arts Guild.
· Provide information about the building, the tenants, and the services and programming that is administered by Twin Rivers Council for the Arts
· Open and close the public spaces at the Emy Frentz Arts Guild
· Pick up the reception area and gallery to create a pleasant appearance
· Straighten up the brochure rack and keep TRCA peripheral materials stocked
· Make a pot of coffee and create a welcoming environment
Qualifications & Personal Traits
· Comfortable and welcoming
· Passionate about the arts
· Reliable and punctual
· Outgoing and enthusiastic
· Able to work independently
· Greeters are expected to be available for at least one shift per month. We ask that you make a minimum commitment of three months.
|Parking Details||Please park at the rear of the Emy Frentz Arts Guild in order to avoid possible parking citations.|
|Causes||Arts & Culture Community|
|Skills||Office Work Public Relations Help w/People|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours