Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter
Job Description – Nonprofit Administration (Outreach) Intern
Job Title: Outreach Intern
If interested, contact Antonella Kinder: email@example.com.
· Commitment to the mission, policies and core values of the NWA Women’s Shelter
· Desire to learn and cultivate a knowledge base regarding nonprofit community outreach, volunteer recruitment, and donor interaction.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to utilize computer programs independently and with proficiency
· Able to work independently and exercise personal autonomy
· Professional appearance and attitude
· Currently enrolled in higher education academic program. Junior Status or higher (exceptions for interested sophomores made in exceptional cases).
· No prior felony convictions. Background checks will be conducted.
Provide administrative assistance to the Outreach Director and the Volunteer Coordinator of the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter. Responsibilities include responding to donor requests, coordinating retrieval of donations, picking up donations, responding to volunteer inquiries, assisting with event planning, and attending community outreach events on behalf of the organization.
· Follow up with donor requests
· Pick up donations
· Outreach to community partners
· Attend career fairs/volunteer fairs
· Assist in preparing training materials
· Maintain/update volunteer recruitment sites
· Assist in preparing classroom materials
· All other duties as assigned.
|Causes||Advocacy & Human Rights Children & Youth Community Computers & Technology Crisis Support Disabled Education Emergency & Safety Employment General Service Homeless & Housing Hunger Immigrants & Refugees Legal Services LGBT Male Issues Media & Broadcasting Politics Poverty & Basic Needs Race & Ethnicity Seniors Veterans & Military Families Victims' Services Women|