|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Registration Closes||Sep 28, 2017 12:00am or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||18 and up|
Do you enjoy phones, filing and scanning?!?
Want to get your foot in-the-door at a local non-profit?
Retired from a healthcare profession and want to stay involved?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, this is the perfect position for you!
As a volunteer working alongside our wellness department’s administrative staff, you will become a valued member of their team and fulfill an important role. You will help schedule appointments, file charts, input data, and scan documents as needed.
· Able to work independently once trained but also able to work as integral part of the team
· Interacts well with intergenerational teammates and clients
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
· Strong customer service skills on phone, and able to handle calls from seniors who might have hearing and cognitive issues requiring patience and compassion
· Prefer some familiarity with phone systems, computers, and copiers
· Multitask between internal employees and external customer needs
· Willing to be trained and learn new skills: databases, customer management systems
Apply today for more information on becoming a Wellness Administrative Volunteer:
Complete background check, orientation, on-the-job training
|Parking Details||One free lot to the west of the building or street parking is all free.|
|Causes||Community Computers & Technology Health Older Adults|
|Skills||Communications Elderly Assistance Health Care Help w/People Job Readiness Medical Office Work|