UBFM has been asked to guide visitors on the 2017 Cooper-Young Garden Walk (See description below).
During the Saturday shifts we will accompany visitors from house to house on bicycle, and watch their bikes when they're touring the gardens.
On Sunday, we will be helping with non-biking-related volunteer opportunities.
Two shifts are available on each day.
Every volunteer will receive free tickets to the Garden Walk for both Saturday and Sunday.
Contact Jake Fasano at 901 277-0288 with any questions.
Come enjoy the “largest, most eclectic” kind of Garden Walk Tour in the South
• 130+ gardens open for viewing in a hip, walkable or bikeable neighborhood
• unique, creative art installations and open artist studios
• chic, budget-friendly garden designs
• 2 farmer's markets, a community garden, and a school garden
• numerous dining options offering discounts and special menu items
• award-winning Keynote Speaker, "Lisa Orgler"
• May 20-21, 2017, tour gardens 9-3pm, speaker 3:30-4:30
6 Positions Filled | 4 Impacts | 8 Hours