Volunteer Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide high level of enthusiastic customer service
- Model play and engage visitors in exhibits and activities
- Answer visitor questions about the Museum and seek out answers if not known
- Perform some janitorial duties
- Re-set exhibits and activities on an as-needed basis
- Provide for a suitable level of safety for visitors
- Conduct observations, surveys and record visitor data as needed
- Work collaboratively with Museum staff
- Enthusiasm and support for the emerging Museum
- Enjoyment of and enthusiasm for children and families
- Dependable, self-motivated, creative and flexible
- Customer focused
- Completion of Volunteer Orientation and clearance on a criminal background check
- Volunteer a minimum of 3 three months / 24 hours
Museum hours - Looking for volunteers during these hours.
Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.