|Registration Opens||Till registration closes|
|Registration Closes||Any time before each end date or when space runs out.|
Let's get our hands dirty! Come in some comfy, work-in clothes and shoes!
Tentative itinerary -
1. Raised Bed Row 1, Column 5 - replant with thinned carrots from other raised beds, alternating with any remaining beets that are thinned, and onion bulbs from Raised Bed Row 3, Column 4.
2. Add another compost layer to asparagus bed.
3. Plant cabbage and broccoli for transplanting.
4. Turn compost.
5. Water all beds and rows very thoroughly, until the ground is wet 1/2" down into soil.
6. Apply fertilizers, pest repellent spray, and pest repellent dust.
7. Measure and cut irrigation drip hose.
Come prepared to get down in the dirt! Wear comfortable, work-in clothes and shoes!
WISH LIST -
2-liter and 20-oz. soda bottles.
Ice cream buckets with handles.
Egg shells - crushed and dried, to feed the cabbages!
Cardboard rolls from toilet paper and paper towels.
Wood ashes (not from oak).
Plastic grocery bags.
|Parking Details||Park on the lot directly south of the garden, please.|
|Causes||Arts & Culture Community Environment General Service Food Insecurity, Hunger Poverty & Basic Needs|
|Skills||Food Distribution Mulching Nutrition Planting and Gardening|
1 Position Filled | 1 Impact | 2 Hours