|Hiring Manager||JoAnna Rosales|
This internship will provide a hands on experience in the Sales and Event Department. This intern will work on projects that include but are not limited to administrative office work, event supervision, event logistics and implementation, event research, and site visits.
· Event Supervision
· Event setup and teardown
· Assisting event specialist with any event logistics or needs
· Administrative duties- including event reporting
· Assist with tradeshow duties
· Compile information on completive event rental spaces
· Participation in event team meetings
· Participate in Sales blitz with Event Department
· Travel to offsite locationAble to work evenings and weekends when needed
Students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in museum studies, hospitality, sports/event/tourism management or related field.
|Causes||Arts & Culture Non-Profit Business Services Professional Development|
|Skills||Event Planning Job Readiness Office Work|