|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Close Date||Any time before the event ends or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||18 and up|
Students enrolled in service-learning courses create and implement educational after-school programs to K-5th Grade students. Favorites include: Math LEGOLAND, Medical Explorers, Science Sleuth, STOMP Dance, History Detective, FENLE, and Spanish Club.
Must be enrolled in a MTH or Education Service-Learning course
Must complete Orientation and Advising prior to working with the After-school Program.
Please talk with school to determine if a Background Check is required for this learning site.
|Perks||Top 5 Reasons to do Service-Learning:|
1) Engages students in the Public Affairs Mission
2) Provides an opportunity to get to know and build your community
3) Opportunity to better understand your course content
4) Strengthens career decisions
5) Gain experience and provides for networking
|Parking Details||At the school|
2 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours