This event has been cancelled.
Adult Education and Training at Workers Defense Project needs a couple of volunteers to assist with fall class registration on Tuesday, August 15 from 9am-12pm and 5-8pm and Wednesday, August 16 from 5-8pm.
- Greet students and direct them to the appropriate station.
- Speak to students about WDP: who we are and what we do.
- Assist students with completing registration forms.
- Perform BEST Plus 2.0 assessments (must be already certified).
- Place students into classes based on their English level and availability.
While it is helpful if you speak Spanish, it is not a requirement.
|Parking Details||There is a parking lot and plenty of free street parking.|
|Skills||Help w/People Learning/Education Office Work|
2 Positions Filled | 3 Impacts | 7 Hours