|Age Limit||Family Friendly|
Indy Do Day Cleanup
Have 15 minutes free at lunch or an entire morning to volunteer? Head outside an pick up trash and litter around your home, school, or workplace. Grab a piece of chalk to leave your #itsmycity mark behind. Share your work on social media with #itsmycity. There is LITTERally a way for everyone to get involved on Indy Do Day!
#ItsMyCity Indy Do Day Cleanup
1. Get Organized:
• Form your cleanup group: All it takes is one person! Or go big and involve your co-workers, family, or neighbors.
• Pick a time and area for your litter pick-up.
• Head to KIB’s office or greatindycleanup.com to request free cleanup supplies!
2. Cleanup: Get outside and put litter in its place!
3. Mark Your Spot: Leave an anti-litter message behind in chalk with #itsmycity
Did you know 70% of pollution in our surface water is carried there by storm water runoff? Spending a few minutes cleaning up our streets, sidewalks, and greenspaces will have a BIG impact on the health and beauty of our community. If everyone in Indianapolis does one small thing, picks up one piece of litter every day, together we can create a cleaner and greener city.
|Social||Website Twitter Instagram|
Clean up your part of the community and share your work with us online using #itsmycity!
31 Positions Filled | 6 Impacts | 14 Hours