|Age Limit||21 and up|
Older adults who have chosen to age at home need your help. Being able to get around keeps lives meaningful. Could you help an older person who can no longer drive? At Capital City Village, we have members who need to get to the doctor, to physical therapy, to the grocery store, to a social commitment for some fun.
Your day will be enriched as you change a life!
- Possess a driver’s license and up-to-date auto insurance
- Undergo a background check
- Complete a 2-1/2-hour volunteer orientation
|Perks||- The satisfaction of helping older adults maintain independence|
- Volunteer recognitions events
- Camaraderie with other volunteers
|Causes||Advocacy & Human Rights Community Health & Medicine Seniors|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours