|Registration Opens||Till registration closes|
|Registration Closes||Any time before each end date or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||Teens & Older|
What Is Evening Childcare (ECC)? Warren Village parents are required to attend three Life Skills Classes each month, as a part of their program agreement. While they attend class, we offer ECC on-site so parents have a safe space for their children. ECC enables our parents to attend class and learn valuable skills, helping them work towards their goals of self-sufficiency.
When: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings, 6:15—8:00 PM. No childcare the first week of the month, no childcare in December. We also have special events throughout the year for which we need childcare.
Frequency: Flexible, at least twice per month
Where: 1323 Gilpin Street—Warren Village’s Greta Horwitz Learning Center
Reports To: Program Manager & Evaluation Specialist
· 14 years or older (18 years or older to work with infants)
· Prior experience with children is preferred but not required
· ECC is a fun, casual environment, so we ask our volunteers to come ready to enjoy spending time with the children.
· Volunteers are required to attend Volunteer Orientation and ECC Training.
· Volunteers are required to complete an application, and anyone 18 and older is required to complete a background screening.
· Upon arrival, volunteers should sign-in at the front desk of the Learning Center, and also sign-out when leaving.
· At the end of ECC, we ask that you assist with clean-up (spraying down toys, putting things away).
14 years and older
must complete volunteer application, orientation, training and background screening*
*background screening is only applicable to those 18 years or older
|Perks||working with awesome kids and making a direct impact on our families' journeys to success|
|Parking Details||street parking|
|Causes||Children & Youth Community Economic Development Early Childhood Education Education Homeless & Housing Poverty & Basic Needs|
|Skills||Artistic Help Arts and Crafts Care Taker Child Care Help w/People Mentoring|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours