Interested in a fun day of volunteering?
Austin Partners in Education is honored to be an official charity of the Austin Marathon. We will be manning the Mile 22 Aid Station during the race and we are looking for 50 volunteers to join us! Volunteers will help set-up, organize, distribute water and snacks and cheer on the runners! Our volunteering day begins at 7:30 a.m. on February 16 and ends at 2:00 p.m. To honor your time, we are offering two shifts: morning (7:30 a.m to 11:00 a.m.) and afternoon (10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.). This is a great, one-time volunteer opportunity for all ages. Please sign up using the instructions below.
To sign up to volunteer during race day:
1. Click this link: https://eventdog.com/a/volpage.php?eID=31565&volID=71&token=1619
2. Scroll down and click on 'AGM - Aid Station - Mile 22 - Austin Partners in Education."
3. Click the green "Sign Up" button.
4. Fill out the form, then click the green "Complete Signup" button.
5. Once you have submitted the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you would prefer to work the morning (7:30 - 11:00 a.m.) or afternoon (10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.) shift (or both!).
5 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours