|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Close Date||May 6, 2014 12:00am or when space runs out.|
SAIVA members will be preparing the following items for 300 UT students on Tuesday, May 6 from 9am to 2pm at our Cooking Venue at Shubhada's house (67 Saint Stephens School Road, Austin, TX 78746):
1) Paneer Mutter Vegetable Curry
3) Mango Lassi
6) Baby carrots/salad7) Yogurt
The food will be served at UT at UTC 2.102A from 3-5pm. Please let any students that would like the free food through the UT ISA event know about this.
Please reply if you can volunteer for any of the following:
1) Buying groceries on Sunday, May 4 from Gandhi Bazar, Costco and possibly HEB - to be unloaded at cooking venue.
2) Driving senior volunteers to the cooking venue to reach on Tuesday morning at 9am
3) Driving senior volunteers back home from cooking venue on Tuesday afternoon about 2:30pm
4) Driving smaller group of senior volunteers from cooking venue to serving venue at 2:30pm
5) Driving smaller group of senior volunteers from serving venue to their homes at 5pm
6) Volunteering at the Cooking Venue to help prepare anytime between 9-2pm
7) Volunteering at Serving Venue to help unload, load, serve and distribute any remaining food 2-5pm8) Driving used containers back to Shubhada's place after serving at about 5pm
We do not have our regular driver available and would like to have the community come together to enable seniors supporting children and education.
|Causes||Children & Youth Community Education Hunger Seniors|
2 Positions Filled | 1 Impact | 8 Hours