This event has ended. Click Here to see more upcoming events from Easterseals Central Texas!
|Positions||0 Open Positions Remaining (see below)|
|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Close Date||72 hours before the event ends or when space runs out.|
|Age Limit||Family Friendly|
We're looking for volunteers to assist children with disabilities 0-3 years old while their parents are meeting in a resource group. Ideally, we would like ongoing volunteers for this opportunity.
• Set up childcare area with supplies and welcome families.
• Keep kids ages 0-3 safe, while helping them to play in the indoor playground area.
• Brainstorm creative ways to engage the kids in play with resources available.
• Participate in cleanup of the space.
• Ability to follow directions, assist kids in activities, and communicate well with children is required.
Experience working with young children ages 0-3 is required. This opportunity is ideal for retired teachers, student teachers, or other volunteers interested in utilizing their childcare skills. All volunteers must complete and pass a background check and tuberculosis test. Easter Seals Central Texas will provide the forms and cover the cost of the background check.
|Parking Details||Parking available in lot around building|
|Causes||Children & Youth Disabled|
8 Positions Filled | 1 Impact | 2 Hours