You can expect to earn about 3 hours/week by being involved with SGA Street Team. You will record your hours as you complete them.
SGA Street Team is a great way to become a more active and involved student on campus. The team is responsible for:
- helping with promoting, setting up, and improving SGA events and activities (whether that is through social media, word of mouth, flyers, etc.)
- Assisting with polling students to see what issues matter, volunteering and helping out at SGA events, and helping to execute and plan some of SGA's activities.
- Perks for being an ACTIVE official member of Street Team as you will be a student-at-large for SGA.
- Receiving free SGA promotional attire/gear.
- Having a voice on matters important to students.
- Joining a team that is FLEXIBLE.
- Meeting great people and making new friends.
Please complete the interest form below. You will receive a follow-up email from Dante Moncrieffe (Chief of Staff for SGA) no later than two weeks after you have submitted an application with more information regarding street team and the many responsibilities and duties you will potentially carry out as a member.
Fill out the interest form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdL8gSi0_fwEWmVRyvaaF1cOcD3p01nD8_TV3eViF3tFoxC0g/viewform