This event has been cancelled.
|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Age Limit||13 and up|
The backbone of any special event is a solid group of volunteers, and the Transamerica Chicago Triathlon presented by Toyota is no exception. Without the help of volunteers the race would not be possible. We are always recruiting helpful volunteers and groups alike to support us throughout the Transamerica Chicago Triathlon presented by Toyota race weekend.
*Due to major changes with the bike course, transition area and flow of the event. Volunteer times are subject to slightly change unto 1 week prior to the event.
The Transamerica Chicago Triathlon presented by Toyota is committed to being environmentally and socially sustainable. That includes striving to be an energy-efficient, zero-waste event and encouraging participation by all members of our community. To show our commitment, we are working with Athletes for a Fit Planet to earn certification to the Council for Responsible Sport sustainability standard.
Here are some of the things you can do to help make this a sustainable event:
- Every mile you drive produces about a pound of CO2. So we encourage Volunteers to carpool, use mass transit or ride your bike to the race to minimize our carbon footprint.
- Use the right bins when you throw away your trash.
- Bring your own reusable water bottle.
|Perks||The least we can do for each volunteer is to give back a little something for you! All Transamerica Chicago Triathlon presented by Toyota volunteers will receive:|
- A commemorative volunteer T-shirt celebrating this year's event
- FREE entry to the post-race picnic
- And, of course, the good feeling one gets when helping a worthy cause
|Skills||Cleanups Medical Race Registration|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours
Location: Monroe Harbor, 400 E Monroe St., Chicago, IL 60603
No shifts found. Click one of the above buttons to add you first one!