Every 2 seconds, someone in the US needs blood and one blood donation can save up to 3 lives! Help and support lives in North Carolina. Volunteer at the Blood Donation Center and at local community blood drives.
* Welcome and greet donors
* Ensure blood donors have relevant information
* Create a favorable impression of the Red Cross, and the blood donation process, that will encourage continued support
* Make reminder calls, re-schedule donor appointments, and perform follow up activities as directed
* Be available and committed to the volunteer schedule
* Model excellent customer service behaviors
* Attend to donors in the Hospitality Area
* Set up and maintain cleanliness in Reception and Hospitality Areas
This opportunity is flexible and has shifts available 7 days a week.
15 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours