This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
***This Volunteer shift will take place at our Books for Keeps Warehouse***
We'll be finding homes for all the new books coming in by way of either community donations or books we've purchased for this coming years distribution season. More books arrive in the warehouse almost every week, and volunteers like you make the inventory process manageable! Your help in the warehouse is absolutely pivotal in ensuring that we're using our resources to the fullest of their extent by keeping an accurate inventory of what remains on hand. We'll be in the space early enough to make sure we're out before the day begins to heat up too much too!
A Books for Keeps staff member will provide a quick orientation for everybody right around 9:35 A.M. as everyone gets situated.
What can you expect from your time with us?
- Get an inside look at what books we're buying for kids in our community this year
- The chance to get to know our staff and our mission a bit better since we'll be right there with you sorting alongside.
- Learn all the ways you can personally help Books for Keeps, maybe you have a unique talent or skill you'd like to contribute to the organization?
- You'll get first look at all the donated books coming through the warehouse before they make their way to our Book Sale next year!
- Listen to sweet tunes during your volunteer experience
- Hear bad jokes & puns as told by Justin
Here's some things to remember prior to your volunteer shift!
We are located at 420 Athena Drive, near Athens Tech and Southern Brewing Company. Please follow the directions below. There is no signage at the road, so it is easy to pass right by it!
|Social||Website Twitter Facebook Instagram|
6 Positions Filled | 4 Impacts | 8 Hours