Real Estate Build Challenge
Colorado Peak Real Estate has teamed up with Blue Ribbon Home Warranty to raise $5000 of the $150,000 needed to build new affordable housing in El Paso County.
What is the Real Estate Build?
Fifty caring real estate companies in El Paso County, selected and invited by Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity (PPHFH), join together to financially sponsor and build a house for a deserving family.
What is expected of Pikes Peak Habitat?
• We select a qualified family committed to partnering with the program.
• PPHFH provides the land, architecture plans, construction supervisor, and materials.
• When requested, we can assist with volunteer coordination and fundraising efforts.
• PPHFH will clearly communicate expectations to all partner sponsors.
Where do we build?
Country Living, our 34-home neighborhood in Fountain, Colorado.
How is the homeowner chosen?
Habitat uses a fair and unbiased family selection process, choosing families based on:
• Need for affordable housing.
• Ability to pay their mortgage.
• Willingness to partner with Habitat.
What better way to give back to your community than through Habitat?
Donations are tax deductible in the year they are made — by the end of Dec. 31
If you put a contribution to Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity on a credit card by the end of the year and don't pay the bill until 2018, it's still deductible in 2017.
If you choose to mail a check to Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity, it must be postmarked by Saturday, December 30th, 2017. Adhering to these dates will ensure you get the tax benefit for this year, 2017.
Check out the Enterprise Zone state tax credit of 25% with a minimum donation of $250 to Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity @ pikespeakhabitat.org