Harlandale: A family working together to create a high quality education where all students graduate to become productive and successful citizens for the 21st century.
- Provide staff development programs that prepare our employees to provide an exemplary teaching and learning environment.
- Foster a culture that prepares students for higher education and work force readiness.
- Effectively and efficiently use all district resources to maintain sound fiscal policies and practices.
- Create innovative instructional facilities that engage the evolving needs of our students.
- Embrace community involvement and effectively promote "The Harlandale ISD."
17 Impacts | 148 Hours | 3,326 Total Economic Impact