United Way envisions a world where all individuals and families achieve their human potential through education, income stability, and healthy lives.
United Way of NWA is a forward thinking organization working to improve the capacity of individuals and families by mobilizing the caring power of our community through collaboration with our partners.
Our Core Values
- Stewardship: We are thoughtful, prudent and honest with the use of funds and hold ourselves accountable on every decision.
- Excellence Driven: We routinely scrutinize our actions/programs to ensure impact is meaningful and relevant and then refine and adjust
- Innovative: we think outside the box and look ahead to bring awareness to the ever-changing needs of the community to improve the quality of living.
- Collaboration: We lead and connect with the community, non-profits and local businesses to bring people together to address common issues.
- Impactful: We offer solutions to guide other organizations to be most effective in serving the community.
1,865 People | 801 Impacts | 2,132 Hours