(1) Homeless Services - 360 overnight shelter bed accommodations, 1,230 meals provided daily
(2) Women's Program - 12-month recovery program for women and families, nutrition and cooking classes, budgeting and parenting skills, social skills development, Bible studies and counseling, job preperation workshops, computer aided learning, after-care transitional housing
(3) Men's Program - 12-month recovery program, academics including computer classes and GED preperation, Bible studies, social skills development, job skills training, preparation workshops and job placement, after-care transitional housing
(4) Food Pantry & Community Services - Over 300 food boxes provided monthly, Furniture and clothing distribution, Holiday food bags, inter-agency resource sharing
(5) Youth Services - After school and summer program, Bible studies and tutoring, Sports programs and summer camp, block parties and field trips
Mission: To provide for the emergency needs of the homeless and impoverished of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
|Website||website facebook twitter|
|Causes||Children & Youth Education & Literacy Faith-Based Homeless & Housing Hunger|