Skip to Main Content

Susan G. Komen Dallas County Affiliate


 

About

Description
The Dallas County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen is the local source for funding breast cancer education, screening and treatment in Dallas County, serving thousands of Dallas County women in 30 cities. Through events like the Komen Dallas Race for the Cure, Susan G. Komen Dallas County invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures. Since 1992, Komen Dallas County has invested more than $21 million into Dallas County via its annual community grants program, including $1.8 million during the 2013-14 grant cycle. For more information, visit www.komen-dallas.org.

Mission: "To save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures."
Website website
CausesCommunity Health & Medicine Women

Events & Opportunities


Loading...