We are fighting to break the cycle of poverty for every child, individual, and family in the Maricopa County.
At United Way, we mobilize the caring power of the community by improving individual lives.
We fight poverty by:
- Connecting volunteers to their passions
- Working with select communities, empowering them to develop their own action plans
- Uniting donors who want to create solutions
United Way uses every dollar, every volunteer hour and every bit of your support to:
- Ensure kids succeed in school
- End hunger
- End homelessness
- Increase financial stability of families
You can fight poverty in countless ways. Change won’t happen alone. We must unite and we must fight.