Volunteers will assist peer BSU college students with autism spectrum disorder in navigating campus, pacing school work, finding tutoring, creating schedules, planning social events, attending group meetings, and similar activities.
- To apply for this position, select Become Member (white button on the top left side of the screen).
- An application will pop-up. Complete the application for CAPS2.
- To register with Student Voluntary Services (SVS), click on the Independent Program link (red link toward the bottom of the page).
- On the next screen select Register (green button on the top right side of the screen).
- A new screen will pop up. Click the boxes for liability waivers and release forms for you.
37 People | 343 Impacts | 305 Hours | 8,307 Total Economic Impact