Volunteers will assist peer BSU college students with autism spectrum disorder in navigating campus, pacing school work, finding tutoring, creating schedules, planning social events, attending group meetings, and similar activities.
- To apply for this position, select Become Member (white button on the top left side of the screen).
- An application will pop-up. Complete the application for CAPS2.
- To register with Student Voluntary Services (SVS), click on the Independent Program link (red link toward the bottom of the page).
- On the next screen select Register (green button on the top right side of the screen).
- A new screen will pop up. Click the boxes for liability waivers and release forms for you.
Following the completion of the above steps, we will contact you with the next steps in becoming a peer mentor in our program.