The Dual to Degree Program is designed to transition Dual and Concurrent Enrollment graduates into an associate degree program at Prince George’s Community College (PGCC) with transfer to a four-year institution. The benefits of participating in Dual to Degree include:
- A 50% tuition assistance grant at PGCC, reducing the cost of college significantly!
- Personalized academic advising from a PGCC Advisor
- Transition planning events and workshops
- Membership in the Owl Success Squad Ambassadors—Work experience and resume builder
- Exposure to four-year institutions with a direct point of contact, campus tours, and events
Students are required to complete a minimum of 25 service hours per semester of intentional engagement around campus. Please check this portal for ways to obtain, participate, and manage your hours.