The Plymouth Historical Society was organized in 1948 with 52 original members. The Plymouth Historical Museum opened its doors to the public on 14 February 1976; an addition was completed in 2001. The Museum is housed in a beautiful, 26,000-square-foot building, donated to the Society by Miss Margaret Dunning in memory of her parents.
Mission: The Plymouth Historical Museum is dedicated to preserving, teaching, and presenting history through inspiring exhibits, programs, and archival materials.
|Causes||Arts & Culture Education|