Small Steps’ mission is to provide an exemplary early childhood program to instill and foster the social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth of economically at-risk children and their families.
Small Steps’ values include
A Relationship Driven Program
Focus on the Whole Person
Small Steps’ Goals are
1. Students will experience an intellectually stimulating environment, which allows each child
to reach his or her academic potential and be prepared for elementary school.
2. Students will experience a safe, nurturing, healthy atmosphere.
3. Students will express needs and engage in positive interactions with peers and adults.
4. Students will feel loved and know that God created something special about each person.
5. Families will be nurtured and engaged as the primary teachers of their children.
|Causes||Arts & Culture Children & Youth Community General Service|