Skip to Main Content

Humphreys Hall


Classification Residence Hall

Opened in 1961, Humphreys Hall was named for Allan Sparrow Humphreys who served as Dean of Men from 1937 until 1945.

Humphreys Hall is located next door to Brough Commons Dining Center and across the street from the Business Administration Building. It features a large first floor lounge, and direct computer network access in each room. A study lounge is provided on each floor.

Website website

Events & Opportunities