I had a good time working at the community center.
- I came into the center and started working on correcting my cover letter after having a family friend look it over, I also started working on my lists for the Community Connections meeting using the resource binder that the YRCC already has put together.
- Tenisha and I had a one-on-one, going over what has happened this past week and how I was feeling in regards to working on the Community Connections meeting and NWA Gives after talking with Bryttni on Wednesday.
- I sent out an email to the SLP Social Work students to follow up with the Easter Egg hunt
- Once the Kid's Nite program started we gave the kids snacks and let them have free play before taking them Wilson Park today where we spent about an hour. Once we got back to the YRCC we let the kids have free play again until a rental came and then we moved them into the computer lab.
Today at YRCC i began working on the final weeks of X-Factor Homeschool P.E and began to add alternate lesson plans in the event one does not work out.
Today, I checked people in for pickle ball. I worked on the summer camp schedule and the hourly schedule. I helped a new member set up a membership for pickle ball. Once the kids arrived, I played basketball with them.
Came in to finish up the food donations for spring break camp so that I can be prepared to deliver them next week.
- I came into the center and started working on my reviewing and finalizing my competencies, the BOYRCC meeting minutes, and an excel spreadsheet for donors for the easter egg hunt. I sent them to Tenisha for review and feedback.
- I met with Bryttni about the community network meeting and the NWA Gives campaign. We went over what the meeting will look like and the goal of having the network meeting. Along with what tasks Bryttni and I need to do for both events.
- I worked with the Kids Nite afterschool program, we played with playdoh for the STEM project with the younger kids. During reading time, an officer came in and hung out with the kids to show positive interaction with law enforcement since some of the kids may not have that in their home lives. Afterward, we were able to have more free time and I played basketball with a group of kids.