Would you like to contribute your donation to a crowdfunding campaign? [Select A Campaign]
Pikes Peak Habitat Real Estate Build Challenge
This is the Fundraising Event for Pikes Peak Habitat's Real Estate Build. Our goal is to Raise $150,000. That amount will fund the building of a Pikes Peak Habitat House - A full house!
What is the Real Estate Build?
Fifty caring real estate companies in El Paso County selected and invited by Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity (PPHFH), join together to financially sponsor and build a house for Candace and Sanford and their five children.
Why participate in the Real Estate Build?
• You can build community with a hands-on project that helps a family achieve homeownership.
• Friendly competition, bragging rights, trophy and dinner for the winning “team”.
• Media attention, name in media releases and on website, tax incentive and more.
• Use your talents, learn new skills and make a positive impact.
• Partner with others to make a transformative difference in the lives of families.
What is expected of me or my real estate colleagues?
• The minimum financial commitment of sponsorship is $5,000 ($2,500 from brokerage and $2,500 from a “team” of 10 within the brokerage company).
• Signed “Letter of Partnership” by December 21st, 2017.
• Each group provides a point of contact to coordinate and communicate with PPHFH.
What is expected of Pikes Peak Habitat?
• We select a qualified family committed to partnering with the program.
• PPHFH provides the land, architecture plans, construction supervisor, and materials.
• When requested, we can assist with volunteer coordination and fundraising efforts.
• PPHFH will clearly communicate expectations to all partner sponsors.
Where do we build?
Country Living, our 34-home neighborhood in Fountain, Colorado.
How is the homeowner chosen?
Habitat uses a fair and unbiased family selection process, choosing families based on:
• Need for affordable housing.
• Ability to pay their mortgage.
• Willingness to partner with Habitat.
The real estate industry is booming in El Paso County and what better way to give back to your community than through Habitat?
How did this Real Estate Build Get Started?
In late 2016, several real estate entities approached Pikes Peak Habitat to see how they could sponsor a house.
Some companies have already stepped up to the challenge! - Swift Results, Pikes Peak Association of Realtors, Accent Realty & Renovations, and Assurance Properties, LLC., Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Colorado Peak Real Estate , Discovery Homes, SellState Alliance Realty, Maverick Homes Inc., and Property Partners Home Solutions, - we now have seed money, a foundation toward building a new house for an eligible family. Your contribution as a real estate professional will help make this house build a reality!
Realtors, land-owners, property managers, title companies, builders, mortgage holders, and mortgage lenders – all can support the Real Estate Build!