Welcome to GivePulse at the University of Arkansas! Below you will find information about the Volunteer Action Center and helpful tips to get started using GivePulse!
- Find the Volunteer Action Center's page and VAC Signature Programs: Jane B. Gearhart Full Circle Food Pantry | Razorback Food Recovery | Dream B.I.G. (Believing in Girls) | Student Engagement | Passionate About Literacy | Be B.O.L.D.
- Create A New Group or Agency:
- If you don't have an account, click this link to create both your account and group: https://uark.givepulse.com/
- If you already have an account, go to Activity > Groups > click the "Create a New Group" button and follow the steps on the page.
- To request access to an unclaimed group that already exists on GivePulse, navigate to the unclaimed group's public page and clicking "Claim My Group" to fill out the required information. Alternatively, you can Submit a Support Ticket to request admin access as well.
- Request to Affiliate (Becoming a Community Partner)
- Go onto the page of the UARK GivePulse group and click the "Affiliate" button next to the group profile photo, above the description and next to the group title.
After you select the affiliate button, you will be brought to a page to select which of your groups will be affiliating with the group's page you are on now (if you are an admin of multiple pages). You will then choose one of the options below:
- Show their events on my page and my events on their page: This allows you to promote your events on their page and vice versa.
- Only show my events on their page: You are requesting to share the events created by your group onto their group page.
- Only show their events on my page: You wish to promote their events onto your group's page.
- Once you submit your request, you will be notified when it's approved or declined. For more information on the affiliation process, click here.
If you are a University of Arkansas registered student organization or group, your group does NOT need to request to affiliate with the University of Arkansas.
- Service Learning Faculty To answer questions on utilizing GivePulse for Service Learning courses, click here
- GivePulse Intern Office Hours (Virtual):
- Monday: 2-3 pm
- Tuesday: 2:30-3:30 pm
- Thursday: 10-11 am
- To set up a meeting with the GivePulse intern, contact email@example.com