|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Age Limit||18 and up|
Development Assistant Intern
ProJeCt seeks a development assistant intern to assist the Director of Development with research and file organization.
* Locate funders’ websites and favorite on computer
* Print out funders’ funding guidelines
* Locate funder 990s on Guidestar, print out, organize file including who was funded and how much
* Organize development files
Interest in non-profit management, development or public administration a plus but not required.
• Must be able to work onsite at 320 Ferry Street
• Ability to use computer to research
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work consistent hours/days per week for 2-3 months
|Perks||Great learning opportunity.|
Located in downtown Easton.
Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others in the community.
|Parking Details||Will receive parking pass in approved lot for free parking.|
|Causes||Children & Youth Education & Literacy Hunger Poverty & Basic Needs Seniors|
|Skills||Office Work Communications Fundraising Sales & Business Development|
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours